Dr. Keith Kremer
- Position: Veterinary Internal Medicine Service at ACAH 2-3 times a week
- Education: Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine - 1990, BS Agriculture, University of Nebraska - 1987
- Career History: General small animal practice, Bethlehem, PA 1990 - 1992 | Residency Small Animal Internal Medicine, University of Florida 1992 - 1994 | Affiliated Veterinary Specialists, St. Louis, MO 1995 - 1997 | Greenbrier Vet Emergency and Referral, Chesapeake, VA 1997 - 2000 | Veterinary Internal Medicine of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 2000 - 2002 | Tidewater Veterinary Internal Medicine, Virginia Beach 2002 - 2006 | Moved practice to independent location in Virginia Beach 2007 - 2010 | Changed practice name to Veterinary Specialist Care 2010 - 2012 | Veterinary Specialist Care
- Areas of interest: Internal Medicine
- Memberships and Associations: AAHA Award for Clinical Proficiency in Small Animal Medicine & Surgery at Iowa State University - 1990 | Residency Small Animal Internal Medicine, University of Florida | Animal Bedside Manner Award | Small Animal Resident of the Year Award | ACVIM Resident Presentation Award - 1992 | Board-certification Small Animal Internal Medicine - 1995
My vet (yes I have one too…) is here on-site 2-3 times weekly. I consulted with Dr. Kremer on numerous occasions when I was working at the Tidewater Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Center. We are very pleased that he is now able to offer his internal medicine services here at ACAH on a weekly basis.
- Dr. Robb