Dr. Herbert W. Maisenbacher
- Position: Veterinary Heart Care at ACAH 1-2 times weekly
- Education: University of Pennsylvania
- Career History: Medical Director of Cardiology for Dextronix | Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine | Veterinary Heart Care.
- Areas of interest: Veterinary Cardiology
- Memberships and Associations: Small Animal Clinician of the Year at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine - 2012
This has been extremely beneficial for many pets where an advanced workup can help us obtain a specific diagnosis. In many cases, once a specific diagnosis is obtained, we can then help your pet improve and extend their quality of life, allow for more tailored anesthesia, etc
See website link for further information: www.vetheartcare.com