Anderson's Corner Animal Hospital offers a high quality "animal hotel" which offers many of the same comforts as home. Our caretaker remains on the premises even after business hours, so you can put your mind at ease when you leave your pet's care in our hands. Having 24 hour monitoring allows us to provide extra care that your pet would normally have at home. We also offer daycare which includes all of the same care and amenities extended to our overnight boarders.
Maintaining a sanitary environment is one of the most important undertakings involved with animal hospitals and pet boarding facilities. Maintaining our high standards allows for a clean, safe environment for your pet. Our practices help minimize the spread of common conditions such as tracheobronchitis, also known as kennel cough, and feline upper respiratory infections. We take the following precautions to ensure the safety of every guest.
- A hospital grade air filtration system.
- All guests must be current on their vaccinations and fecal parasite test.
- Each dog is walked and exercised off leash throughout the day and into the night.
- Suites are cleaned during walks to ensure every guest has a comfortable, sanitary place to sleep.
- We have invested in the most advanced kennel trench drain flushing system to assure no cross contamination. Save time by printing and filling out the Boarding Agreement*
Boarding appointments book up a lot faster during the holidays, so make sure you reserve your pets stay today!
Feline Hotel Suites:
We have a dedicated feline room that is located in a quiet region of the animal hospital. There are also some suites that can allow your feline companion to look outside throughout the day and evening. Several bird feeders have also been placed outside to help them enjoy nature. Each cat resides in a condo-style suite that can be adjoined if you have more than one guest staying with us. As with our canine guests, each cat receives individualized care by our caretaker both day and night.
Every feline guest who stays with us will experience:
- Soothing music to keep your feline companion comfortable.
- Quiet location of the animal hospital to help minimize stress. We have several doors adjacent to the feline room to keep out noise.
- Ventilation system to allow for continuous fresh air exchanges throughout the day.
Canine Hotel Suites:
We have three suite sizes for you to choose from. Each suite has more than enough room to stretch out in and your pet will keep the same suite throughout their stay. We want to treat every pet that stays with us like a VIP, so please feel free to leave any special blankets or toys for them during their stay. We provide each pet with their own cubby for things like treats, special diets and medications. If you would like, we can arrange to have your pet bathed or Groomed at our onsite grooming facility on the day of pick up.
Every canine guest who stays with us will experience:
- Large fenced outdoor exercise area.
- Soothing music and warms colors to minimize stress.
- Spacious suites designed by Shor-line, allowing them to move around and stretch whenever they desire.
- 2/3 glass front doors to prevents a boxed in feeling, yet allow privacy for when your pet is resting.
- Their own comfortable bed with blankets.
- Walls and ceiling designed to minimize sound echo.
Every canine begins their day with a morning walk, which is followed by breakfast. They are provided with mid-day and afternoon walks. You also have the option for them to be in a playgroup. This large area is encircled by trees providing ample shade from the sun. Dinner is served in the evening and followed by a walk at dusk. Later in the evening, they are taken on a moonlight walk before bed.
We do not have playgroup on warm or inclement weather days.